CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES :
We are looking out for energetic and dynamic people who would love to be a part of our Speedways family.
Key responsibilities: Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues. Monitoring and analyzing the current system of production. Managing day-to-day activities, analyzing statistics and reading and writing reports, operations managers play a vital role in any company.
Key responsibilities: To interact with the client and ensure that the task at hand is completed. Ensuring mails and feedbacks are sent out on timely basis. Make sure that the process is functioning smoothly. Must enter all the information in the company’s software. Should report to Operations Manager on a daily basis about the completion of day to day activities
Business Development Manager / Senior Executive:
Key responsibilities: Identifying new sales leads. Carry out research on organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Key responsibilities: Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients. Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence. Handle requests and queries appropriately.
Key responsibilities: Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal. Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data. Maintain the ledgers and accounts in each transaction made and document it for future referral.
Travel Planner / Travel Sales Executive:
Key responsibilities: Travel Executives will lead to end-to-end client handling, advising the clients in managing & booking their tours. Determining itinerary include flights, visa, transfer accommodation and things to do
Car Workshop Manager :
We are looking for an enthusiastic Car Workshop Manager. As a Workshop Manager, you will be responsible for:
- 1- Managing Service Team – allocate workload and supervise upkeep of staff
- 2- Daily Operations – identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues related to workshop, car and equipment maintenance
- 3- System and Process Flow - develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- 4- Customer Relationship and Complaint Management
- 5- Team Coordination - Manage relationship with workers, superior and other workshop staff
- 6- Review and Timely Reporting - Ensure and upkeep of maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- 7- Compliance of health and safety policies
- 8- Business Promotion - promote workshop jobs and introduce new clients
- 9- Achieve the parts and Labour target set by the company.
- 10- To monitor the repeat repairs and quality of work and initiate corrective actions. Resource utilization (Bay productivity, technicians productivity, and efficiency)
- 11- Vendor Development – establish relationship and credit facility